Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas is coming...

I had an egg nog latte yesterday! Christmas wreaths are hanging in Peet's Coffee and stores are already marketing Holiday Sales! On November 20th (Thursday) I will begin to listen to Christmas music... I can't wait! Album I'm most loking forward to? Sufjan Stevens, Songs for Christmas. I just love this cozy time of year...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn! Hey! (Waving both hands vigorously) How are you? I MISS YOU! How is Seattle treating you? Mmm those pumpkin cookies look delicious. I am drifting back to our Wed. meetings and how your candlelit apartment always smelled like cookies. :) I would love to hear from you if you get a chance. Take care.
love,
Shanna

lacey said...

YAY! I love that album.

Anonymous said...

Rosie Thomas' "A Very Rosie Christmas": Best Christmas album in years...

Steph Bradac said...

Love the new look! And look at you gettin' all domestic and crap! Haha! Jokes aside, you are wonderful!

Lof you!