stories. reflections. life. grace. thoughts. attempts at humor.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Not at my wedding
In an effort to see what type of wedding cakes I may like, I was looking at pictures online of cakes other people have had made for their big day. There is quite a bit of hype over a wedding cake. They say it is the 2nd most photographed part of the wedding, or something like that. I found a couple that I like, but I also found all of these that are quite "interesting". You will never see a cake like any of these at the Reill-Cepek wedding:
Second- I was about to post that if you weren't having a doughnut cake, I wasn't coming. Then I saw your note.
Third- I hope that you meant "For Chuck, because it's Tie-dyed" and not "For Chuck, because the bride is dragging the groom around". If the latter, see earlier comment about my attendance (or lack thereof).
wow. these are awful. the first one though really "takes the cake", hehehe. lol sorry i couldn't resist the pun.
did you pick wedding colors yet? what about a dress? bridesmaid dresses? i'd love to get a sneak peak if you have any links you wouldn't mind msging me on facebook! lol ;-D (no worries though if not)
I can barely keep my plants alive. I could eat Mexican food for every meal. I sing in the car and dance when I'm alone. I love a good cup of coffee. I'm in love with the most incredible man I know. I have the best friends and the greatest family...
4 comments:
Oh Jenn.. I mean I can't see why you wouldnt want any of these... I think they could probably put your faces on the Hello Kitty figures. HA! Love you
First- I love the title change... it fits.
Second- I was about to post that if you weren't having a doughnut cake, I wasn't coming. Then I saw your note.
Third- I hope that you meant "For Chuck, because it's Tie-dyed" and not "For Chuck, because the bride is dragging the groom around". If the latter, see earlier comment about my attendance (or lack thereof).
:)
wow. these are awful. the first one though really "takes the cake", hehehe. lol sorry i couldn't resist the pun.
did you pick wedding colors yet? what about a dress? bridesmaid dresses? i'd love to get a sneak peak if you have any links you wouldn't mind msging me on facebook! lol ;-D (no worries though if not)
love you jenn! <3
HOLY FRAKING COW! How creepy is that bride cake??? PSYCHO!
And I kinda like the Nintendo cake ... but maybe only for a groom's cake or something.
Post a Comment