Monday, February 2, 2009

Football for Dummies


I understand the basics of football, but to be honest, I've never really cared about football. This could be considered ironic, considering I am about to marry a man that not only loves the Pittsburgh Steelers (with a deep, unbridled passion), but honestly has a deep love and devotion for the game of football. Yesterday in the middle of the Cardinals-Steelers Superbowl game, I made this statement:

"If the Steelers win this game, I will purchase Football for Dummies, read it and become a football fan. If the Steelers loose, I will continue in my football apathy."

I now have some reading to do...

4 comments:

lacey said...

Ron, if you have any problems, Eric and I were witness to her promise!!

lauren debo said...

lol! hilarious!! i'm sure ron will just love that!

by the way, the super bowel game...amazing! :-D a proud steelers comeback for sure.

love you!

BK said...

i just bought this book for one of my students. You are a good woman for reading this book. Please post more on your wisdom gained from the reading. I hope all is well.

Jenine said...

Jenn Reill,

You crack me up. I am glad you will be doing this!

Love ya