
Good news for all of you oatmeal lovers out there: it's national oatmeal month! I've decided that in honor of oatmeal month I am going to try to have oatmeal at least twice a week. Not that this is really a huge difference in my life. I really like oatmeal and eat a lot of it. My favorite way to eat a steamy hot bowl of oatmeal is to mix in granola, banana slices, drizzle honey and add just a bit of cream. Yumm... I'm getting hungry just talking about it.
So folks, do me a favor: Appreciate oatmeal this month and eat a lot of it. Plus, it's good for your heart :)

4 comments:
And your colon.
Just sayin'
Coincidentally I am eating an Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie right now. Does that count? I say yes. Let me know.
I eat 'oats' (as my grandpap would call them) almost every morning.
God Bless Oatmeal!
i love oatmeal too! i pretty much eat it for at least breakfast or sometimes even lunch like everyday. yummy! :-D
*sigh* i miss you Jenn!
Post a Comment