Sunday, January 11, 2009

the big moment

Because my family lives far away (and many of my friends as well), I have decided to share this with you, via the youtube:







Thanks to Ben and Melanie Kendrew for this gift.

5 comments:

Aleta Rogers said...

Wow. I just watched that video and I am tearing up. That seriously has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. What a good idea to video tape it... Thanks for sharing Jenn! I am so so happy for you two :) love you!

Mindi said...

So I am totally crying! That is SO special and sweet! That was my first 'live feed' of Ron...had only seen pictures before...what a great guy! So, two things: You HAVE to play this for a slideshow video at the wedding/reception, and you have to frame your posters he made and hang them in your bedroom or something. LOVE IT!

Jenine said...

Jenn Reill. I am with Letes I teared up a bit. Congrats! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I found this thru Mindi's blog, and just wanted to say a huge Congratulations to you. What a special treasure to have on video! Have fun planning your big day!!

Charlene Dunn

Anonymous said...

Wow... that was absolutely adorable. Good luck to you too! Congratulations.