I grew up in Bend, Oregon. I lived there for 18 years and I don't think I really began to appreciate it's beauty until I moved away. It's funny how some things are like that...so normal that you never see how magnificent they are. The city of Bend has changed a lot in the last 7 years. It's not uncommon for me to not recognize places, roads or faces. But I always recognize the landscape. I praise the Lord for the awesome beauty I encounter every time I return home. I'm so glad that I got to show Ron my home and my mountains... here are some recent pictures:
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I'd like to think that Ron's shirt is talking about you. :o)
Seriously...Central Oregon is beautiful! I definitely took it for granted when we lived there....I miss it.
Post a Comment