Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OR Coast

When I was a young child my family would spend a week of every summer camping at the Oregon Coast. We would spend hours on the beach looking for sand dollars, star fish, sea anenamies and collecting sea shells and shinny rocks. Sometimes we would even become brave enough to enter the frigged water and "swim" in the Pacific. Needless to say, I have many fond memories of the Oregon Coast.

Last week, my boyfriend Ron and I spent the afternoon at the coast. Ron had never seen the Pacific Ocean and I got real excited to introduce them. Just like I remembered, the water was freezing, the wind was blowing, and those sea anenamies still close up when you touch the sticky green part. I told Ron that we were on a quest to find the most beautiful shell in the world. I think I won...but I left the shell there so that someone else can enjoy its beauty.
So here are some pictures of our time at the beach:



No comments: