My most recent goal is to pursue an acting career once I get really old...like close to 80. I was thinking, that you always need elderly people to make fun of in various television shows or movies and when I get old, I'll be more than willing to be made fun of. I mean honestly, how awesome would it be to have been one of the elderly women in the SNL Night at the Roxberry skit on the Best of Will Ferrell? Plus, I think it's really funny when old people are dirty or swear a lot. Especially old women who look frail and cute. It's a lot to aspire to, I know...but I can dream. Who knows, maybe I could end up being like Ellen Albertini Dow:

4 comments:
AWESOME!
I'll do it with you if you need a partner in crime. We could have the part of the two old ladies who live together because their husbands have died and they have a bajillion cats but really, what people don't know, if that our famous stew that we deliever to all of the neighbors is made from our cats! Yes!
Hey Jenn...fun to find your blog..via Steph's blog...amazing who you can link yourself to these days!! Congrats on graduating...all these smart people I know!! :) Pray all is well with you!! Lots of love, Karen
so you're saying you want to be a dirty old woman. that's really something to aspire too.
you should team up with Mike Kitson because you know he will be one nasty old man.
Post a Comment