Tuesday, June 3, 2008

done and done


I graduated! My mom and sister came out to support me and cheer me on as I was hooded at the graduate commencement service at Geneva. It was so good to have them here for the special occasion. My next goal is to pursue a Doctoral degree. But I think that I will wait awhile before taking on that challenge (or I will just pursue an Honorary Doctorate).

A special thanks goes out to Lacey for addressing all of my mail like this:
Ms. Jennifer Dawn Reill, M.A.

4 comments:

Kaytee said...

Jenn, I didn't even know when you were graduating for sure. I feel like a bad friend that I didn't even send you a card or anything! Please foregive me.
Also, horray for the hoods! We should really get together some time and wear ours together. Or, we could start a totally awesome club. Your call.

Steph Bradac said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you!!

lacey said...

You look beautiful!

Lynnea said...

Congrats Jenn! Now you can return to SPU and walk in the high ceremonies!