I always forget how much I miss the sun or how much of the year it is cloudy in Beaver Falls. The last 2 days have been beautiful! The sun is shining and it is a little bit warmer! Today I was speaking with a student about my excitement for spring and for the trees to bloom. I told her about how I paid close attention to the process last year and that the trees seemed to sprout leaves over night. She just laughed at me. I guess she doesn't share my same excitement or careful attention to leaves on trees.
So once again, I am energized by the spring and this changing season. When the seasons change I always feel a little more connected to the rest of creation. It's refreshing and humbling to feel so much a part of the earth. Spring represents hope, transition, newness and life. This year, possibly unlike any other...I resonate with Spring. I feel energized by new hope. I'm looking forward to transition. I see new and exciting things on the horizon. And mostly, I feel like a refreshing new life has been breathed into me over the last month and half.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gee, Jenn- What's happened in the last month and a half that might have brightened your outlook? :)
Post a Comment