Tuesday, April 29, 2008

B.F.S.


Friday evening I fly to Chicago to spend the weekend with "best friend Stephanie". I am really looking forward to being with her. Steph is a friend that knows my heart and I value every conversation and any time spent with her. This pic is from A LONG time ago...in the beginning of Steph and Jenn Conquer the World! :)

3 comments:

Kaytee said...

Dude, I took that picture! WAHOO!
I'm excited that you get to see Steph. Give her a big hug from me!

Steph Bradac said...

Wow, I am just so glad you are coming! Yeah, this pic is old... We look so innocent amongst the flowers... it was definitely taken before your embezzlement scandal and my stint in rehab. Ah, those were simpler days when we weren't trailed by paparazzi and plastered on the covers of The National Enquirer. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss you guys! Also, if you love free things, you should come out to dinner with me! Does that sound like a date? Maybe. PS - Some Amish from Penn are staying at my house and I told them about my experiences in Beaver Falls.