Sunday, February 22, 2009

married=better

I've decided that my life will experience a vast improvement once I am married to Mr. Ronald W. Cepek. Here are just a few ways:

1. I will only have to do 1/2 of the household chores
2. I won't live alone
3. No more dreaming up meals for one
4. I will have constant entertainment
5. I know I'll laugh more
6. I'll receive back rubs way more than I do now
7. I'm inheriting an awesome family that I love already
8. I'll have someone to vent to after a long day at work
9. Whenever I want to go on a walk, I'll have someone to go with
10. If I'm unsure about how my outfit looks, I'll have a second opinion
11. My awesome-ness will increase due to the direct association with Ron's awesome-ness
12. I'll have someone to go to Church with
13. When I get sick, I'll have someone to take care of me
14. When I order take out, I'll get to order for two instead of one
15. There will be someone else to laugh at Everybody Loves Raymond reruns
16. I'll get to BE WITH Ron in the exact same geographic location
17. Ron has great friends, some in which I already refer to as, "our friends"
18. Talking to Ron on the phone won't be our only way of connecting
19. I'll have someone to go to concerts, musicals and movies with
20. My music and movie knowledge will grow
21. Did I mention the constant entertainment...?

13 comments:

Chuck said...

Thoughts-
Item 1: You'd think that was true. What you'll (both) be getting is someone who should be helping, but may be too busy. So, potential for help comes with potential for frustration when help is not forthcoming. Oh, and you should both outline what "clean" means to you. Trust me.

Item 10: There is no way for any may to effectively answer the "how does this look?" question- if he's smart enough to marry you, he's smart enough to know this.

Item 13: Unless, because you're sharing physical and air space, he gets sick too. Then, it's just double suck.

Just saying.

Jenn Cepek said...

Thanks for the dose of reality, Chuck :) I still owe you a phone call....

Jenn Cepek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren debo said...

heck, with benefits such as these, i say that getting married to Ron is indeed the way to go! ;-D

i love you jenn reill and i'm just so freaking excited for you! <3

Jessica said...

Ron will probably think your list should include something about Steelers football. for example:

22. I'll always be within 5 inches of a terrible towel

BK said...

23. You will have an extensive Pittsburgh sports memorabilia collection.

Jenn Cepek said...

Ben- I think I owe you a "thank you" for adding to that collection. Please, you've already done too much...not need to continue. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and I love you dearly.

Ronald Cepek said...

I love you pookie bear!

Jenine said...

Awe Jenn Reill. I am excited for you. Looking forward to seeing you this summer :-)

alyssa said...

hi Jenn, its alyssa, kaytee's sister. can i get your email address? i want to ask you something in email. mine is alyo@hotmail.com
thanks!

alyssa said...

oh and don't count on #1 happening :) You will actually have to do more cleaning--especially in the bathroom!

our story.... said...

hey jenn...it's jessica, from pittsburgh, i think you're terrific...this list is fabulous....please move back to the 'burgh eventually...i'd hate to not know you...