Everytime I see the preview for Hannah Montana: The Movie, I think "I want to see that!" I understand that this is a movie (and character) targeted towards 8-14 year olds. I also know that this movie would not be considered a "good movie" or ever make it onto the Netflix que of most people over the age of 18. And truthfully, I don't think I could ever go see this in the theatre...but if I did, I would arrive late, sit as close to the exit as possible and leave quickly just before the credits role. I probably would never rent this movie at Blockbuster either. I would rent it at a Red Box. That way I would never have to admit to another human that out of all of the choices I have, I chose Hannah Montana: The Movie.
So, now you know. This is my moment of truth.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i think the same thing...and then i think, i would see the movie and then probably download the soundtrack on iTunes and sing by myself in shame
it's ok, i like the cheesy movies made for teens too...maybe we can rent one next time i'm in seattle!
not only have i actually and shamefully thought the same thing...debo has as well. we saw the trailer in the movie theater and debo turns to me and says, "you know that actually looks like a pretty legit movie" and well that's coming from a guy who i had to drag to "confessions of a shopaholic"
perhaps it is some disney conspiracy...or perhaps they have a master mind behind the preview maker.
But if you would want to be incognito in your love of Miley Cyrus' work than why would you blog it to the masses pook?
Let's go together!!! Remember when we went to go see The President's Daughter with Katie Holmes and we ran out of the theatre before the credits rolled because it was so ridiculous?? Love it!
Post a Comment