Seattle's weather could potentially be my biggest enemy at the moment. It's been pretty cold the last few days. Currently it is 24 degrees. It snowed on Saturday night and that snow is still on the ground in some areas.
Now, the most skilled meteorologists are calling for more snow in Seattle beginning tonight and continuing into Thursday. There is a "winter storm watch" in effect until Thursday at 10:00am. The reason this such bad news is because I am scheduled to fly out of Seattle at 8:00am on Thursday. I'm traveling to Pittsburgh to be with Ron and I have been counting down the days until I get to be with him again. I will be quite upset if my flight is canceled or delayed. Please pray that Seattle's weather will not become my enemy and that I will be able to leave as scheduled. Pray that I get to Ron safe and right on schedule (8:00pm).
2 more days...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just so you know, I will have my phone on me the entire time you are in PA. Just in case you need to call me for some reason. I don't know why ... but just in case. :o)
Post a Comment