Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my staff

For the last 2 weeks I have been enjoying the folks you see pictured here. We have been heavily involved in Peer Advisor (PA) training and from that I'm tired. But amidst the busyness, I'm loving these students. I'm so blessed by how much they already love and care about each other. They are creative, hilarious, fun and constantly surprise me by their passion and desire to learn. I've only known them for 2 weeks, but I love these people. I'm really excited about this year and all of the possibilities that lay ahead. So now you all can picture the faces of those I am working with. This is the Hill and Moyer Halls staff, aka: Yo! Lil' Herm.

3 comments:

Kaytee said...

They still do the hand thing?! That's awesome. I remember doing ours!
... and I remember when I didn't really know you and in PA class you said you were from Oregon so then I said I was from Oregon and that you and I were going to be best friends. Man, I sure do know how to pick 'em!

Chuck said...

old... feeling very old now.

C~

Lynnea said...

What a good looking group!! You survived PA training...hooray!