Saturday, September 13, 2008
Saturday Night Live
I love SNL. Tonight is the season premier and Michael Phelps is hosting. I may be tired from a long week of work (including all day today) but you better believe that I will stay up late enough to watch SNL. I hope Michael Phelps is funny. The boy can swim, but from what I can tell, acting is a lot different than swimming. I think acting looks hard so I bet being funny while acting is even harder. I wonder why SNL chooses athletes to host their show? Other than Peyton Manning, it seems like most of the athletes that host have really struggled to be humorous. Michael better not let me down...I'm really jazzed about the season premier. I can't get enough of that Kristen Whig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Phelps should stick to aquatics. Not funny.
I agree with Marti. Loved Tina Fey as Gov. Palin though!!
Post a Comment