This morning I went up to Macrina on Queen Anne to get an 8oz double latte and a morning glory muffin for breakfast. On my home I noticed a tree with leaves that were golden in color with red edges. At this moment, I realized that fall has been sneaking up on me. As I realized this, I got this warm, happy feeling in my heart.I love fall.
Out of all the seasons, fall is my favorite. I love the crisp, cool air. I love the beautiful colors of the foliage. I love wearing sweaters and I love consuming anything pumpkin flavored. I enjoy pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin soup, pumpkin coffee cake, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin ice cream, and I'm willing to try new pumpkin recipes...
Students are moving in today. Classes begin on Monday. Yesterday was the opening convocation for all new students, formally welcoming them into the Seattle Pacific community.
It feels like fall...I like it.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're my little pumpkin.
First of all, Ron, that is way too schmoopey for the public. Eww. Get a room!
Secondly, Jenn, I do hope that you know how much you are loved on this your B-Day! Go jump in some leaves and get excited about being 26. I have been 26 for exactly a month and thirteen days and it's awesome... haha, okay maybe it's pretty normal so far.
Now I'm being schmoopey! Jenn, you have that affect on people.
Remember when Brian used to call you Peach Bum!?
Amen Sista!
Happy Belated Birthday, Jenn! The Kirkseys miss you!!
Post a Comment