Tuesday, November 6, 2007

dilemmas

former dilemma: I think I am normal. there are other people that I think are weird. do these weird people think they are normal and I am weird?
answer from Kyle Evans: typically the people I think are weird are socially awkward. maybe socially awkward people are socially awkward because they don't think about social norms.
my conclusion: I'm normal

current dilemma: day light savings has recently ended. setting all of my clocks back has been a slow process. 2 more to go. one of these clocks is my watch. the big dilemma is I don't know how to change the time on my watch. I even looked online. do I wear a watch that is set for an hour ahead and hope I remember this every time I look at it or someone asks for the time, or do I invest in a new watch?

1 comment:

Steph Bradac said...

I think you have a socially awkward watch...