Sunday, October 21, 2007

always growing and changing

Things I like now that I didn't used to:
-having alone time
-cream cheese
-brewing my own coffee (I can make a great cup of joe)
-my car
-beer
-french salad dressing
-education
-talk radio
-cemeteries
-pumping my own gas

Things I used to like but no longer do:
-diet coke
-snow
-Grey's Anatomy
-Savage Garden
-credit cards
-instant messenger

3 comments:

lacey said...

I love your posts!! Couple things I'm surprised about though: cemeteries and diet coke. We'll have to talk about those on Friday.

Steph Bradac said...

I think I was with you when you realized that you didn't like SG anymore... Oh, and Jenn... how can you be giving up on DC???

Anonymous said...

You do make some good Joe!!! Have you joined the swordfighting club yet? NYC is great, you should say you are sick for the week and drive out here!