I have the best friends! Last weekend I was in Boise, ID with most of my favorite people. I always feel so content being with these friends. These are the people that I feel at home with. They know me and love me and I always feel that. We can do nothing or everything and still have a great time together. I can't remember when they became my family, but they are...
My new mission is to convince them all to start a commune with me. Maybe 10 years from now we can all move to the same place and become an intentional community together. We can have a community garden and maybe start up some business together.
Today, I am finally over my most recent episode of "post-party depression". Its hard to return to "normal" life after a weekend like lasts. It usually takes a few days for me to get my head back in the game and to be content with where I am at.
I can't wait until I get to be with my people again...
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jenn! You made me cry a little!
Lace and I are totally down for the commune, as long as it is not in Pennsylvania (Although it would be cheaper there) "Yins living together?", people would ask.
Oh, and I discovered last weekend that you are as liberal as I am. And, like me, your liberal bias is not just a reaction to the current liar in the White House, but is tied to your belief in basic human rights and that the gospel touches every facet of life. Word?
I'll grow the pumpkins and zucchini.
Post a Comment