Some things I am looking forward to:
-Connecting with friends while on a fun outing in Pittsburgh this weekend
-Barney stopping by to visit me on Monday while on his National Tour
-Setting up two students for a blind date next week
-Going to Boise the first weekend of November to meet up with some of my best friends ever
-The next time I get to visit with my hairdresser
-Danny coming to visit for Nate and Jena's wedding
-Seeing Avenue Q with Paul and Kim before Thanksgiving
-Spending Thanksgiving with Tom and Karen Magnone
-Going to Lori's wedding in Portland the last weekend of November with Shane
-Seeing my brother, Andy and some college friends in Portland
-Being in Seattle for Jessica's wedding in December
-Going home to beautiful Bend, OR for a long Christmas break
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Barney? Tell him I said hello?
Post a Comment