Monday, October 15, 2007

50 Dreams

One of my New Years Resolutions was to reflect more. I'm not a naturally reflective person. I think that being more reflective helps me to know what I am feeling and why I am feeling that way. So I bought a journal and actually use it! So simple... So, here we are in mid-October and I am realizing that I feel a bit more healthy due to my reflection ambitions. This might be the first time that I have ever kept a News Years Resolution (other than that time in High School when I made the resolution to get a boyfriend...I totally kept that one).
Recently one of my friends challenged me to write down 50 dreams that I have. I've started the list, but man is it hard! So far I have a list of 27 things I want to do someday. I would like to extend the challenge to you as well. Try it!

Here are a couple of my dreams:
-own a dog (a lab, boxer, or german shepherd)
-go to Ethiopia and meet Elijah's family
-go sky diving
-get my PhD
-learn to dance... like actual real dancing, not just dorking around to music (my friends are so gracious)
-learn another language
-visit Prague
-see my Dad come to know the Lord and follow Him
-to see real and good Christian leadership in the US that can actually change the world

3 comments:

lacey said...

Love your dreams, Jenn - thanks for sharing. Maybe we can fulfill some of those together, like going to Prague!

Anonymous said...

You are inspiring my friend....

Kaytee said...

If lacey is going to Prague with you then I want to come too! Let's start saving now and maybe I can go in 2013. :o)