Dear Steph, Kaytee, Glendon, and Lace (my fans)-
This is my version of a shout out... I think you might be the only people who read my blog and therefore, I want to respect you with the proper thanks you deserve. I wish I had the skill/art/gift of making the mundane funny or at least a bit entertaining. If I did, I would have much to blog about (and would do so more frequently). I could write about (for example), my last trip to Wal*Mart (sorry Kaytee) and how I helped a woman with a fullet and stretch pants reach an item from the top shelf; or how when I pulled up at a gas station to buy some ice, a man selling "art" and denim shorts at a table outside kept calling me baby. He wanted me to buy something for my boyfriend...I told him he wasn't worth it. Or I could write about the time I said something stupid and embarrassed myself (oh wait that would be everyday)...
All this to say... I love you my faithful readers and friends. You are my people. My life would be so much more boring with out you. Thanks for sticking with me through the mundane.
Here's to life! and PTL for the ordinary!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I be president of your fan club?
Post a Comment