Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Tribute to Things

I have decided that there are a lot of things in life that I really like...I mean I really enjoy. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy these things, I neglect to pause, and be thankful. So right now I am going to take this moment to be thankful for: Downy Wrinkle Releaser, nice smelling candles, my crystal nail file, q-tips, my cell phone, pinatas (seriously, who doesn't love them), my ghetto razor scooter, acne medication, frozen dinners, coupons, wind chimes, my watch, remote controls, mp3 players, talk radio, deodorant, the ability to read, sidewalk chalk, Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts...

3 comments:

lacey said...

Serious, I love you Jenn!!

Kaytee said...

Ooo, ooo! I second the Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts! Can you hear me laughing all the way over here in Seattle?

Anonymous said...

AH! I third teh Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts. Remember laughing over them with Aaron- oh he didn't think they were funny, hmmm... funny boy (Hope he isn't reading this!) Anyway, I am really glad you got a blog so I can stay caught up. MUCH LOVE TO YOU!