Monday, April 30, 2007
Peer Pressure
When I was in second grade all of the girls in my class were getting boyfriends (I know! we were 8!). So I thought I was supposed to get a boyfriend. There was this boy in another class that I would only see at recess. He had brown hair and these ears that stuck out a little bit. I'm not sure if I really thought he was cute or if he was just the first boy I saw when I decided I needed a boyfriend. So, in order to fit in with the girls in my class, I got that boy to be my boyfriend. Not by asking him or even telling him, I just decided...and followed him and chased him all around the play ground. Sometimes, I think he would actually hide from me at recess. One time he threatened to tell the duty teacher on me. (He never did). Anyway, much like Jenn the second grader, today I am giving into peer pressure. No one told me I had to get a blog, but all of my friends are doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment