I've decided that "free" is my favorite word. Well, maybe not my absolute favorite, but it is at least in the top 5. I'm a sucker for anything that's free. I love going to conferences and getting all the free swag. Typically it's nothing I would have ever desired or payed money for...but it's free so I'm jazzed about it! I also enjoy "buy one get one free" opportunities and I usually take advantage of those. At Garage sales, I go straight for the box at the end of the driveway marked "FREE".
I've recently re-realized my excitement for the word free as I was looking over my itinerary for my upcoming trip to Europe (England, Scotland and France). I leave on Sunday the 18th...in one week! When I noticed how many museums and various tourists sites I will have the opportunity to visit at absolutely no cost to me, I got all excited! I think I will really enjoy this trip to Europe, but I think I would enjoy it a bit less if nothing was free.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jenn! I found your site through Lacey's blog, hope you don't mind! Want to be blog friends? :)
Have a great trip. I went to Europe last year at this time. It was a great time of year to visit. You better enjoy the free stuff since the dollar is not so helpful these days!
Can't wait to have you in Seattle!!!
~Lynnea
Post a Comment