I miss my friends. I miss my community, my people. I miss being known. I miss being able to say nothing at all and being completely understood. I miss familiarity. I miss the things I can't name because of how deeply apart of me they are. I miss home...
In times like this I wonder, is this life now? Is life a series of hellos and goodbyes? Will there always be apart of me that is lonely? If so, how do I do this? Will my heart be able to handle it?

1 comment:
My heart is breaking for you Jenn. You're in a temporary place and soon you will be welcomed back to your home - where everyone knows your name. No, not Cheers, but the Pacific North West. I pray that the Lord will be your strengh through this next year. May your heart be overwhelmed by the amazing things he will show you. We love you SO much and hope you know it. I love you Jenn Reill. Come home soon.
Post a Comment