Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bend, OR

Today I was thinking about Bend, OR. I was thinking about the beautiful mountains you see all the time and how much you take it for granted when you grow up there. I was thinking about the pine trees, the fresh air, the stars on clear summer nights, the hot air balloon festival, my mom and grandparents, and the Original Pancake House. I like Bend...a lot. Here are a few pictures from summers past in Bend...

View from my mom's house


Driving down the roadBlowing up the balloons at a school by my mom's houseBalloons and the mountains (I didn't take this picture)Mt Hood (not in Bend, but close enough)

1 comment:

Kaytee said...

I like Bend a lot too! Sometimes I think I want to live there ... or maybe in Sisters because it is so cute and quiet! Maybe we should live in Bend together!