Today my brother left after a long, wonderful weekend with him. Let me tell you, we hit up western PA like there was no tomorrow. We mini-golfed (see pics below), we thrift store shopped (notice Travis' t-shirts), we saw
Blades of Glory, we ate a ton of ice cream, we helped some of my friends move (I used Trav for his man strength) and I got my first tattoo (also, see pics below). I love my brother. He is wise beyond his years. I'm sure that I learn more from him than he has ever learned from me. I love that we can have meaningful, "change the world" conversations and also laugh our heads off at ridiculous things (like Blades of Glory or
Doo Dah Doo Doo). I miss him already.





2 comments:
EXCUSE ME!!!!! You got a tatoo!!!!!!??? HOLY CRAP! JENN! Can't wait to see it in ONE WEEK!!!! Wahoo!
Jenn Reill... how the heck are ya? I'm sitting here at work.. not working.. reading random blogs and such on the internet.. instead of doing my work and I was reading Brian and Janelles page and I saw yours and read it.. Haha. You make me laugh! The posts about boys and grandma's trying to hook you up... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! Crazy.. funny.. semi-annoying but entertaining!
Cute tatoo! Hope life is good.
Post a Comment