Sunday, March 16, 2008

oh, how random....

Thanks to Lacey you are all going to learn 7 random facts about me (and they will be in random order). So here it is:

1. I love cemeteries. Especially the old ones. I love to read the headstones and to try to imagine what each person was like or what they did. There is something that feels almost romantic about being surrounded by so much history and so many unknown stories. Please don't think I'm creepy...

2. My musical talent is almost none. I took a few drum lessons before, but once I got to the part where I had to do something different with each hand, I quit. Drums are hard. Now, if I could play any instrument I would want to learn to play the fiddle...or beat box. Either would be sweet.

3. I don't cook mostly because I'm afraid of knives (I cut my finger almost off, trying to cook when I was 15). I also don't cook because I hate doing dishes and cooking requires a lot of dirtying of dishes.

4. When I go to bed at night I get really excited about the coffee I am going to make and then drink in the morning. Does this sound like an addiction?

5. I love podcasts. I typically listen to This American Life, Fresh Air, Selected Shorts, Discussions and I love finding things on iTunes U. Clearly, I am a life long learner...

6. My car's name is Mugatu. I drive a white Scion xB and I love it! I named him after Will Ferrell's character on Zoolander. In the movie, Mugatu is a fashion designer who invented the piano key necktie. He has crazy white hair and his sexual orientation is a mystery. Knowing all of that, I think you can understand why I named my car after him. It is one of my goals to make a mini-piano key necktie to hang from my rear view mirror.

7. I am convinced that if I met Andy Sandberg from SNL we would fall in love. Or Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords. Which ever one I meet first.

2 comments:

lacey said...

Oh, Jenn. You never cease to make me laugh. :)

Danny said...

Those are very good random facts. Although none of them really surprised me too much...

Every time I see a white Scion or hear the name "Mugatu" I think of you. And then I think "has Jenn made that piano key necktie yet?"